ProShop Terms and Conditions of Sale
INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This website offers Dental Professionals a convenient way to find, learn about, and purchase products from Crest and Oral-B™ ( “we,” ” us,” or “our”). We provide this website (the “Site”) subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein (the “Agreement”). The terms of this Agreement apply whether you are just visiting the Site or are a registered Account user (as described below). By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all its terms. If you do not agree to all the terms set forth in this Agreement, please do not use the Site.
Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Ohio, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Site shall be in the state or federal courts located in Hamilton County, Ohio.
In accordance with our Crest and Oral-B™ and ProShop Store Policies, to make a purchase online, you must be a legal resident of the 50 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia, be at least 18 years of age and be a US Dental Professional, Student or Faculty associated with an institution educated Dental Professionals.
MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
We may modify this Agreement or other policies set forth on the Site from time to time. When we modify this Agreement, we will update the “Last Updated” line above. It is your responsibility to regularly review this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes your acceptance of such updated Agreement.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
Your use of the Site is also subject to our Privacy Notice.
The use of certain services on the Site requires the user to have established a user account (an “Account”). There is no charge to establish or maintain an Account, and an Account is required to make a purchase from the Site. In order to establish an account, you must:
- Provide us with a valid e-mail address, and such other information as we may require from time to time;
- Create a password; and
- In accordance with our Crest and Oral-B™ and ProShop Store Policies, to make a purchase online, you must be a legal resident of the 50 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia and be at least 18 years of age
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for restricting access to your computer, and for all activities that occur under your Account or password. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You agree to be responsible for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your Account and/or password either with or without your knowledge. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and/or password(s) and any other breach of security relating to the Site. You agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete and that you will keep such information up to date by notifying us of any changes.
WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS
- Discover Card
- American Express
MAKING A PURCHASE
If you wish to purchase products or use certain services described on the Site, you will be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide to us will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any other user of your Account and/or any credit card or other payment mechanism issued to you, including without limitation any applicable taxes and shipping, handling and processing charges, if any, relating to such purchases and transactions. We will charge your credit card when the item you purchased is shipped. Credit card orders shipped to a location other than your billing address may require additional verification. Tax is collected only on orders shipped to AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
We only sell products to individuals who can purchase with a permitted payment method.
You are permitted to purchase products or services via the Site only for personal use and not for resale *(Note: there are limited products dental offices may purchase for resale to patients under the care of the office. In no instance are Professional Crest and Oral-B products available for resale on public websites such as eBay or Amazon). We may in our discretion refuse and/or cancel any order that we believe may lead to the resale of products or services ordered from us that are outside of policy. We make no promise that products and services described on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Accessing this Site from territories where its contents are unlawful is prohibited. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the purchase, possession and use of any product or service ordered via the Site.
We reserve the right to refuse to process or complete any transaction, and to cancel any transaction, in our sole discretion.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
The advertisement of any product on this Site does not constitute an offer to sell. Your order or your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed are subject to additional credit verification. We may also require additional verifications or information before shipping any order.
ORDER LIMITATION POLICY
Given the popularity of some products, we reserve the right to limit the quantities of items that can be purchased.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
All prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice, up until the order is completed and confirmed. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate information on pricing and availability.
In addition, some of the items on our web site may be incorrectly priced or no longer available at the time you place your order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.
If an item you have ordered is not available because it is temporarily out of stock, we will handle the issue as described in our Backorder Policy. If we do not believe that we will be able to fill your order at any time (such as, for example, if the product has been discontinued), we will notify you of the same by email and we will cancel your order for that item.
We try our best to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions or other content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The colors you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. All features, content, specifications, sizes and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions may be approximate and are provided for convenience only. Packaging may vary from that shown. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it unopened in its original packaging in accordance with the Return Policy and Return Procedures.
Although we make every attempt to have items in stock, occasionally items may be temporarily out of stock. If any item in your order is out of stock and we will be unable to ship it to you within 30 days of the date of your order, we will notify you of the delay, and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order if you wish by following the directions specified in the notice. If the item remains out of stock for a period of 60 days from the date of your order, we will cancel the order for the item, unless you request that we keep the order open and fill it later. If you receive a cancellation notification and would like us to keep the order open, please contact us by following the directions specified in the notice.
Orders will only be shipped to addresses within the 50 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia, excluding APO and FPO locations where UPS cannot deliver. We strive to ship your order as quickly as possible. However, our shipping estimates are not guarantees or promises that a product will ship on a specific day or be received by you within a specific period. The amount of time it takes for you to receive a product will depend on how long it takes us to process your order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the order to you once it is shipped.
OUR PREFERRED SHIPPING CARRIERS ARE USPS UPS. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE OTHER SHIPPING CARRIERS AND WILL DO SO FOR LARGE ORDERS GREATER THAN 300 POUNDS WHICH WILL SHIP ON PALLETS AND DELIVER VIA LARGE TRUCK.
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. All items must be shipped to a valid street address.
Shipping charges are based upon the shipment option you select at Checkout. The following shipping options are available. Not all shipping methods are available in all geographic areas.
STANDARD DELIVERY (3-5 BUSINESS DAYS)
Orders are typically delivered within 3 – 5 business days; 7-10 business days from the date the order is placed. Actual delivery time depends on shipping distance and may vary. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and extended delivery areas might require a few additional days.
See www.UPS.com for additional details.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- Orders over $25 dollars always ship for free
- Customers with Automatic Orders always ship for free
- Student Orders always ship for free
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
RETURN POLICY; RETURN AND REFUND PROCEDURES
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction so we will happily accept returns in accordance with the following Return Policy. Note that for imprinted toothbrushes no returns are accepted but credits can be given for defective, damaged or incorrect items:
Defective, damaged or incorrect items:
- Contact us at 1-800-543-2577, Option #1 for US; Option #2 for a returns agent to speak to a Customer Service Representative and receive your return authorization (if eligible).
- If you received a damaged or defective item from us, or the wrong item was shipped to you, you will not be responsible for return shipping charges, and we will not charge any restocking or other fee in connection with the return. In addition, you will receive a full refund for the item, as described in our Refund Procedures.
- To obtain a refund, the item must be returned to us, unopened (unless the item was received by you in a defective or damaged condition) and in its original packaging, with all accessories, within 30 days of the date upon which we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you. You must also follow the Return Procedures specified above.
- We cannot accept items back that have been opened or used unless the item was received by you in a damaged or defective condition.
- Damaged or defective items returned without their original packaging will not receive a refund.
Product Return Policy
- To ensure your satisfaction, products may be returned for full credit within 180 days of receipt.
- No credit will be given for product returned past 180 days.
- No returns for expired product.
- No returns for discontinued product.
- Procter & Gamble will not accept any returns of Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Supreme with AdvancedSEAL, Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional, Fixodent, Fluorides or Mouthwashes, with the exception of product shipped in error or damaged product.
- Imprinted toothbrushes cannot be returned for credit.
- Items purchased that are bundled must all be returned including any free goods.
- Items being returned must be in their original unopened cases.
Product Return Process
- A Customer Service Representative MUST authorize all returns. To request Return Authorization, please call 1-800-543-2577. We will issue a Return Authorization Letter for product being returned. Customers must provide invoice number, quantities, and reason for return.
- Returns, accompanied by the Return Authorization Letter, must be shipped to:
Crest Oral-B - P&G Professional Oral Health
1832 Lower Muscatine Road, Iowa City, IA 52240
Attn: Return Department
- Customers are responsible for return shipment costs associated with returns, except in cases of damaged product or product shipped in error.
- To return an item, contact us at 1-800-543-2577 to speak to a Customer Service Representative and receive your return authorization (if eligible).
- Customer Service will provide you with a return label, which you will be required to print and affix to the package (if eligible).
- Securely pack the item(s) you are returning and include a copy of your original packing slip and the return authorization form provided by customer service in an appropriately sized box if the original shipper isn’t available.
- Affix the shipping label on the package to be returned.
- After we receive, inspect and process your return, a refund will be issued in accordance with our Refund Procedures below.
If you are entitled to a refund in connection with a return, the following conditions will apply:
- Your refund will be in the form of payment used for the purchase.
- The amount refunded will be the purchase price paid by you for the returned item (which reflects the amount of any discounts, promotions or coupons that you received), including sales tax charged with respect to the item, as applicable.
- Credits will be issued after we receive, inspect and process your return. Please allow time for the returned item to be delivered to us, for us to inspect and process the return, and for the credit card issuer to credit your account. Your credit card company determines when the credit will be reflected in your statement. It may take one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your account.
- Contact us at 1-800-543-2577 to speak to a Customer Service Representative for any questions about your return, or to inquire about the status of your refund
The Crest Oral-B ProShop program may offer features and services that are available to you via your mobile phone. These features and services may include, without limitation, the ability to browse Web sites from your mobile device and receive messages (collectively, the "Mobile Features"). We may charge for Mobile Features and these charges will be disclosed prior to completion of registration for the Mobile Feature. Also, standard messaging, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier. Fees and charges will appear on your mobile bill or be deducted from your pre-paid balance. You are responsible for any mobile data fees and other third-party charges you may incur (for example, fees that may be charged by your carrier) in connection with your access and use of the Mobile Features. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
You shall have a mobile communications subscription with a participating carrier or otherwise have access to a mobile communications network for which we make the Mobile Features available. You shall provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Mobile Features, including, but not limited to, a mobile hand set or other mobile access device that is in working order and suitable for use, as determined in our sole discretion.
You agree that the Mobile Features for which you are registered may send communications to your mobile device regarding Crest Oral-B or other parties. As applicable, instructions on how to opt-out of certain Mobile Features or receive help are disclosed during registration. Payment Methods
WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS FOR SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS:
- Discover Card
- American Express
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST